National Certification of Educational Diagnosticians
The premier national credential for special education assessment professionals who hold high standards of practice
- Enhances professional credibility and visibility
- Represents highly qualified status as an assessment professional
- Permits use of “NCED” after name in reports and correspondence
- Allows inclusion and recognition in the online NCED Registry
- Provides a vehicle for potential salary supplement in the future (per state/district regulations)
- Assures parents/school officials of rigorous standards for practice
- Offers structured opportunities for ongoing professional development
- Connects the practitioner with current trends/issues in the field of assessment
News & Information
All examination entrance tickets for the Morristown, NJ and the Irving, TX administrations have been emailed. Please check the email account you used to register for the exam for your entrance ticket. If you have any questions please contact Dr. Cole at...
Holiday Response Times
We hope our membership is enjoying this holiday season! Please note that our Board of Directors are also enjoying this time with their families. Emails and phone calls received will be returned after the new year.
Certificate Holder Directory and Letter of Good Standing Updates
Letter of Good Standing and Certificate Holder Directory Those individuals needing to submit your current/active status with NCED to your HR department can access a “Letter of Good Standing” within your account profile. After logging in, the Letter of Good Standing...
Examination Test Sites
6/10/2023 Sulphur, LA
565 N. Crocker St.
Sulphur, LA 70663
8/26/2023 San Antonio, TX
10/10/2023 Kenner, LA
2150 Veterans Memorial Blvd.
Kenner, LA 70062