- Enhances professional credibility and visibility
- Represents highly qualified status as an assessment professional
- Permits use of “NCED” after name in reports and correspondence
- Allows inclusion and recognition in the online NCED Registry
- Provides a vehicle for potential salary supplement in the future (per state/district regulations)
- Assures parents/school officials of rigorous standards for practice
- Offers structured opportunities for ongoing professional development
- Connects the practitioner with current trends/issues in the field of assessment
News & Information
The Board of Directors is available to provide you with additional information and personal support. Contact information for each NCED Director is provided at the bottom of the home page. More detailed Board of Directors information can be found on the “About” tab.
Examination Test Sites
10/15/2022 Dallas Area, TX
Plano ISD Stockwell Center
6301 Chapel Hill Blvd.
Plano, Texas 75093
10/18/2022 Baton Rouge, LA
4914 Constitution Ave.
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
1/20/2023 McAllen, TX
South Texas College
3201 Pecan Blvd.
3/10/2023 Morristown, NJ
Morristown Public Library
30 East Hanover Avenue
Whippany, New Jersey
3/26/2023 Irving, Texas
8440 Freeport Pkwy
Irving, TX 75063
*Please check back regularly. Due to concerns regarding recent global events some exam dates have been rescheduled.