National Certification of Educational Diagnosticians
The premier national credential for special education assessment professionals who hold high standards of practice
- Enhances professional credibility and visibility
- Represents highly qualified status as an assessment professional
- Permits use of “NCED” after name in reports and correspondence
- Allows inclusion and recognition in the online NCED Registry
- Provides a vehicle for potential salary supplement in the future (per state/district regulations)
- Assures parents/school officials of rigorous standards for practice
- Offers structured opportunities for ongoing professional development
- Connects the practitioner with current trends/issues in the field of assessment
News & Information
Update Email Address
Just a reminder that most of our communication is done via email. We received several returned emails in our last outreach. Please update your email in your member profile if it is no longer valid. Thank You!
Just a reminder that our annual membership directory will be published soon. Please be sure your membership fees for this year ($55.00 due July 1, 2022) have been paid in full. Only those active and retired members with up to date accounts will be included in the...
The NCED Board is currently in the process of assembling a committee tasked with revising the NCED Exam. We are seeking volunteers who would be interested in serving on this committee. If you would like additional information or to be considered for this committee...
Examination Test Sites
3/26/2023 Irving, Texas
8440 Freeport Pkwy
Irving, TX 75063
6/10/2023 Sulphur, LA
565 N. Crocker St.
Sulphur, LA 70663
10/10/2023 Kenner, LA
2150 Veterans Memorial Blvd.
Kenner, LA 70062