- Enhances professional credibility and visibility
- Represents highly qualified status as an assessment professional
- Permits use of “NCED” after name in reports and correspondence
- Allows inclusion and recognition in the online NCED Registry
- Provides a vehicle for potential salary supplement in the future (per state/district regulations)
- Assures parents/school officials of rigorous standards for practice
- Offers structured opportunities for ongoing professional development
- Connects the practitioner with current trends/issues in the field of assessment
News & Information
We are so glad you are visiting our new website! Take a look around and enjoy our updated end user experience.
If you are a current Certificate Holder and have retired, you have the option to apply for Retired Status. Obtain information, then download and complete the application form. You may scan and email it to the NCED Chair or send it via regular mail.
The Board of Directors is available to provide you with additional information and personal support. Contact information for each NCED Director is provided at the bottom of the home page. More detailed Board of Directors information can be found on the “About” tab.
Examination Test Sites
TBA (RESCHEDULED from 4/17/2021): Morristown, New Jersey
6/12/2021: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Hampton Inn and Suites
11271 Reiger Road, Baton, Rouge, LA 70809
8/7/2021: Dallas Area, Texas
12/4/2021: Waco, Texas
113 S. University Parks Dr., Waco, TX 76701
*please check back regularly. Due to concerns regarding recent global events some exam dates have been rescheduled.
Certificate Status Chair
Dues payments online assistance
Overdue payments assistance
PD clock hours questions
Uploading PD to website assistance