- Enhances professional credibility and visibility
- Represents highly qualified status as an assessment professional
- Permits use of “NCED” after name in reports and correspondence
- Allows inclusion and recognition in the online NCED Registry
- Provides a vehicle for potential salary supplement in the future (per state/district regulations)
- Assures parents/school officials of rigorous standards for practice
- Offers structured opportunities for ongoing professional development
- Connects the practitioner with current trends/issues in the field of assessment
News & Information
Hello Certificate Holders, I hope this post finds you and your family in good health and spirits. It is with great enthusiasm that I begin my year as President of NCED. I’d like to take a moment to welcome our newest NCED certificate holders who passed the...
Hello Certificate Holder! We know the start of the new school year can be quite busy, so we wanted to send out a friendly reminder that our membership year ended on June 30, 2022. Our current membership year runs from July 1, 2022- June 30, 2023. If you have not done...
Congratulations to our 2022-2023 NCED Board of Directors! President: Cindy Simpson, Ph.D. Vice President: Michelle Norwood, M.Ed. Treasurer: Georgene Moon, M.Ed. Secretary: Becky Dieckmann, M.Ed. Exam Chair: Jana Cole, Ed.D. Exam Assist: Maribel Garza, ABD...
Examination Test Sites
10/07/2022 North Houston Area, TX
Holiday Inn and Suites -The Woodlands
24888 IH – 45
Spring, Texas 77386
10/15/2022 Dallas Area, TX
10/18/2022 Baton Rouge, LA
4914 Constitution Ave.
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
1/20/2023 McAllen, TX
South Texas College
3201 Pecan Blvd.
3/10/2023 Morristown, NJ
Morristown Public Library
30 East Hanover Avenue
Whippany, New Jersey
3/26/2023 Irving, Texas
8440 Freeport Pkwy
Irving, TX 75063
*Please check back regularly. Due to concerns regarding recent global events some exam dates have been rescheduled.