National Certification of Educational Diagnosticians
The premier national credential for special education assessment professionals who hold high standards of practice
- Enhances professional credibility and visibility
- Represents highly qualified status as an assessment professional
- Permits use of “NCED” after name in reports and correspondence
- Allows inclusion and recognition in the online NCED Registry
- Provides a vehicle for potential salary supplement in the future (per state/district regulations)
- Assures parents/school officials of rigorous standards for practice
- Offers structured opportunities for ongoing professional development
- Connects the practitioner with current trends/issues in the field of assessment
News & Information
We hope our membership is enjoying this holiday season! Please note that our Board of Directors are also enjoying this time with their families. Emails and phone calls received will be returned after the new year.
Letter of Good Standing and Certificate Holder Directory Those individuals needing to submit your current/active status with NCED to your HR department can access a “Letter of Good Standing” within your account profile. After logging in, the Letter of Good Standing...
Greetings from NJ, I am the chair of Interdisciplinary and Inclusive Education Department at Rowan University and writing on behalf of my colleagues Dr. Nicole Edwards and Professor Nanci Paparo, who are chairing a search committee currently hiring for 2 potential...
Examination Test Sites
3/10/2023 Morristown, NJ
Morristown Public Library
30 East Hanover Avenue
Whippany, New Jersey
3/26/2023 Irving, Texas
8440 Freeport Pkwy
Irving, TX 75063
*Please check back regularly. Due to concerns regarding recent global events some exam dates have been rescheduled.